This office investigates reported code violations including grass and weeds, trash and junk, dead trees, dilapidated structures, abandoned vehicles, and other nuisances. To report a violation, call Code Enforcement Officer Bryan Reed at (580) 436-6300 x240.


This department monitors requirements, issues building permits and sign permits, and conducts inspections. For more information, call the city building official at (580) 436-6300 x237.


The Ada Metropolitan Area Planning & Zoning Commission meets at 6 p.m. on the third Thursday each month at City Hall. This city/county commission plans for future growth in the area. Call Planning & Zoning Coordinator Roger Abbott at (580) 436-6300 x234 for more information.

Related Videos

Frequently Asked Questions

All bathroom are required to be handicap. They are some exception for older buildings.
If you live in the home and it's registered in your name at the court house then you can perform the work but a permit and inspection are required.
Any time there is structural, electrical, mechanical or plumbing work.